Friday, June 17, 2005

Hello.

As of now, I am suffering from FIBRE GLASS RASH. It hurts so bad.

Instead of sailing today, we went kayaking ! Woohoo ! It was oodles of fun. There were other kayaks at sea, of course. Mainly those good for nothing Opti kids. Hey ! Wait a minute, I'm one of them. They bloody wanted to capsize our kayaks; mine and Shells, and Lynette's and Birds (get it ? BIRDS. Oh, inside joke.). So yes, they managed to capsize my kayak and guess what ? They helped me lose my fucking glasses, dammit. Like Jiao Lian said, when the old goes, the new will come. Ahahahaha So corny. And OMG ! He said but your family can afford what. Eeeeks ! He makes me sound so rich. Then, Zhuang Yi and Hong Rui, however you spell their names, came. At first, we left Michelle and Zhuang Yi on one boat, then Val, eventhough we planned it, decided to call Michelle since she said that Shell would screw her later tonight, to come onto the boat. Dang it ! It was a perfect moment and Val had to ruin it. So anyway, then we left ZY and HR (I'm using intials cos I to lazy) stranded without a kayak and oars. Ahahaha But being the kind soul that I am I decided to help them So, me and Shell rescued ZY. It was very peculiar sitting in the middle of the both. I told him to sit in the middle but did he listen ? Noo !

You know what ? The bloody rash is killing so I'll prolly fill you guys in tomorrow while The Parents are gone to some wedding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home